Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Just Nonsense!

First of all, that's it.

Second, there's no L.O.V.E, there's only a low-level DESIRE that passes by... and it passes by anyway, no matter you pay attention to it or not! Just forget about it all, 'cos L.O.V.E demands enough courage to be confessed out...

Third, the most bizarre of all are those who starve for L.O.V.E and yet they try to fool somebody to love 'em! A total self-contradiction, ain't it?! I ain't know why it makes me laugh whenever I notice such an effort!

3 Comments:

Blogger jeerjeerak said...

Not necessarily:)

One day you'll meet a stranger
And all the noise is silenced in the room
You'll feel that you're close to some mystery

1/16/2007 8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Love is wasting disease And I'm really sick !" Siavash Said.

1/07/2008 7:28 PM  
Blogger Iranian idiot said...

Definately!

I Have never Ever said "I Love you" like the way it should be! Most of the Time I've just been like: "Oh I Do Too!"

So Funny!

2/24/2008 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home